Dental implants are becoming more popular in today's dental society for a number of reasons. Implants are utilized to offer patients a foundation for new restorative teeth where natural teeth are missing or have been extracted. The implant offers the patient the opportunity to regain normal function of the tooth without being forced to resort to a bridge or a denture. As well as restoring conventional implants, Dr. Lippitt is trained in the placement of Mini Dental Implants (MDI's). In many edentulous (missing teeth) areas, a mini dental implant might be a solution which can be completed in as few as two appointments (and the first appointment is just for an impression), at a significantly lesser cost and without surgery. MDI's are also excellent for stabilizing loose dentures!
- The new implant will support your teeth firmly and safely.
- Your new implants are aesthetically pleasing.
- You will no longer have pain during talking or eating.
- The dental implant will prevent progressive bone atrophy.
- Implants have a proven scientific basis.
- The adjacent teeth don't have to be altered, as with a bridge